Sex and enough sleep make us energetic and regenerate body & brain.
1. Can sleep improve sex?
Of course, sleep will improve your skin, your memory, your ability to concentrate, your immune system and your sex life. Poor sleep is a big risk for you and your sex life.
Consider the REM sex. Male sex hormones peak during REM sleep. A man will normally have one during REM sleep even he has trouble getting an erection during the day. The longest REM period is the hour before awakening, REM sex takes agreement from your partner. Wake him or her a little earlier than usual if the partner agrees, resulting a dreamy form of sex that you’ll both enjoy.
- If the physical surroundings are conducive to relaxation, both sex and sleep work best.
- Make a cool temperature.
- Prepare smooth bedding and comfortable pillows.
- Make sure that your mattress should both be supportive and responsive. Try natural latex mattress since they not only offer full-body support but also have a breathable, cool surface.
2. Does sex improve sleep?
That’s a tough one to answer
Scientifically, this is a difficult question because the data is sparse as sleep is often studied in sleep labs – not the most romantic place.
Men fall asleep immediately after sex. Women complain about the “le petit mort” – the little death. It seems that man may be sleeping while the woman is tossing and turning.
- Don’t limit sex just to bedtime. Prepare for “let petit mort”. Be ready to keep your partner awake with conversation and humor.
- To keep the sleepy partner awake for pleasures yet to come, you can try some forthright physical maneuvers.
3. Can you have sex while you’re asleep?
There are gender differences, with 11 percent of men but just 4 percent of women saying they experienced this. Almost 8% people experienced sexsomnia, initiating or engaging in sex with a partner while sleeping, according to a study found in Canada. But, one British wife conceived while her husband was asleep-before she knew she was pregnant. Then, she told her husband about their nightly adventure.
People flux in and out of consciousness throughout the 24-hour day. People can be partially asleep and partially awake, for sexsomnia is like the microsleeps drivers sometimes experience.
- Pay attention to your body’s clock.
- Keep a regular sleep and wake cycle.
- If you take one go to bed, please watch out for sleeping pills.
- Take the pill and go to bed, for sexsomnia is not the preferred sexual experience-sleepwalking and other events are reported with drugs like Ambien.