As we know, adults should get seven to eight hours every night. Therefore, it is very important to choose a suitable pillowcase. In general, silk pillowcase is a wise choice for us.
Good for Skin
- Silk pillowcase can prevent the wrinkles and fine lines from forming on the face because of its smooth surfaces.
- Silk contains many amino acids in common with the human body, which keeps skin looking and feeling young, healthy & beautiful.
- Silk has moisture wicking properties they are much less than cotton. Silk wicks away less of skin’s natural moisture and the creams we use at bedtime, leaving skin more hydrated.
Good for Hair
- Almost of us are side sleepers and use cotton pillowcases. If we use cotton pillowcase, the coarse texture of cotton can cause hair to break, tangle, matt, and frizz during sleep. However, sleeping on silk pillowcase, made of luxuriously smooth fibers, causes no mechanical irritation to hair.
- What’s more, silk contains 97% amino acids and 3% waxy and fat fibers in common with the human body, which reduces hair damage, such as split ends.
- Besides, sleeping on silk helps blow-dries, extensions & up-does last longer.
Hypoallergenic & Chemical-free
Silk is naturally hypoallergenic. Our mulberry silk is produced in a controlled environment with no chemical exposure, and dyeing process is also 100% chemical-free. Therefore, sleeping with our silk pillowcase, you will not be inhaling any synthetic or harmful chemicals that might lead to insomnia, allergies or other health problems related to toxic exposure.
Also available in: French