Silk Comforter Benefits – Sound Sleep
- Silk comforter can promote sleep and improve sleep quality with sedative effect.
- Silk contains various amino acids and some of them are necessary for human body.
- With silk comforter as well as silk shell, your skin can freely sweat and secrete, keeping skin clean.
Silk Comforter Benefits – Temperature Regulator
Silk can keep your skin cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Silk contains the best “silk volume voids” which can reduce heat conduction rate when it’s cold. Silk can be used all the year around.
Silk Comforter Benefits – Allergy Sufferers
- Silk is anti-mite, antibacterial and anti-allergy.
- Silk contains sericin ingredients which can make the skin smooth and delicate. Besides, the sericin ingredients can prevent the spread of mites and bacteria.
Silk Comforter Benefits – Rheumatoid Patients
Silk fibroin contains an “affinity side chain amino acid” that absorbs moisture in the air and then eliminates it to keep it dry and remains comfortable in the quilt. Therefore, silk comforter is a wise choice for rheumatoid patients.
Shop for Natural Silk Comforters
- (Summer) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 1Kg Silk Fibers
- (Summer) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 1.5Kg Silk Fibers
- Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 2Kg Silk Fibers
- Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 2.5Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 3Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 3.5Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 4Kg Silk Fibers
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: