Have you ever enjoyed the unique sleeping experience offered by silk pillowcase? Do you know mulberry silk pillowcases’ wonderful properties?
Silk Pillowcases for Anti-Aging
According to the survey, 90% silk users said they felt their skin more hydrated and smoother after using silk pillowcase. And 76% agreed that silk pillowcase can reduce signs of aging.
- Silk pillowcases, made of mulberry silk, are completely free of chemical composition.
- Silk contains 2 main proteins including sericin and fibroin. The fibroin is composed of the essential amino acid layer, which contributes to the tight structure and tensile strength of the filament.
- More importantly, silk contain 18 essential amino acids which can replenish lost collagen in the skin and prevent facial wrinkles.
Silk Pillowcases Transform Hair for the Better
- Silk pillowcase will not catch your hair.
- Silk pillowcase constantly promotes blood circulation of scalp and guarantees good nutrition intake for hair follicle.
- Silk fibers contain 97% amino acids and 3% waxy and fat fibers, helping reduce hair damage, such as split ends.
- Silk cab absorb up to 30% of its own weight of water, reducing the amount of mineral deposits on your face.
Silk Pillowcases for Sound Sleep
- Silk pillowcases are smooth and soft, helping tremendously in the prevention of facial wrinkles.
- Silk is hypoallergenic. Silk can repel common household allergens including bacteria, mold, fungi, and dust mites.
- Silk is a temperature regulator which can perfectly solve heating problems once and for all.
- Silk can keep feel cool in summer and warm in winter.