Want to change your bedroom? Which color would you like to choose?
- Yellow is happy and energizing. You will have a happy new day if you wake up in a yellow bedroom.
- Tune yellow down a notch because people anger easily or can feel more anxious in a yellow room. Limit the bright, sunshiny, buttercup yellow to a single wall or accent color. For the rest of the room, you can use a softer creamy yellow.
- To enlarge a room, especially one that doesn’t get a lot of natural light, you can combine a pale yellow with white in a small room.
- Go bold with accents. However, you should go carefully. You don’t overwhelm the eye. A pillow with a splash of red or orange and a painting that picks up the same shade works well with yellow.
- Blue can create a serene bedroom setting to help you wind down after a day of running, working, and achieving.
- Blue color not only can blood pressure but also can slow down your heart rate and respiration. You need this relaxing effect in your bedroom.
- You should use dark blue sparingly because it can be depressing. Use bolder colors or crisp white to accent it. Use a soft, toned-down blue in a white room, relaxing without overwhelming.
- You can use a faded denim blue as a great background, as all the bright colored T-shirts look great with your old jeans. Creating the same look in the bedroom. A soft, denim blue is the perfect shade to show off your bold, modern artwork. And, a soft, denim blue makes those bright pillows on the bed really pop!
- Green is a good start for a great new bedroom decor, for it is considered the most restful color for your eyes.
- Green is the color of Spring. Green is the color of rebirth. Green is vibrant and positive. Happy, fun-loving people choose it.
- Green combines yellow with blue, and it is the best choice for your bedroom. For a brighter look, you can go with a yellow-green. For a more relaxing room, you can go with a blue-green.
- Consider green if you like white. You will be bored with the look although you love a white room. You can think green. It not only can make you feel clean but also offers a touch of fun!