How Are Bed Sheets Printed
1. Draw the shape you want to print on a sheet of craft foam, cut out the shape and adhere it to a wooden block by using wood glue, and finally dry it.
2. Place a layer of newspapers several sheets thick over your work surface. Lay the sheet over this surface with the right side faces up. Use a washable fabric pencil to measure and mark the center point of your design area on the sheet. You should mark the center of the top hem if you plan to stamp a border design. You should mark the center of the sheet and mark additional points in a grid as desired to guide the spacing of your motifs, if you want to make an all-over design.
3. Use a foam brush or artist’s paintbrush to apply fabric paint to your craft foam shape.
4. Place the foam shape in the center position of your design area, paint side down. Then, use your hands to press firmly on the back of the wood lock. And, carefully lift it up and remove it from the fabric.
5. Apply more paint to the stamp and repeat to make the second motif. Finally, you will have printed all of your motif repeats. Now, clean the wood block around the foam shape.6. Allow the paint to dry, and then heat-set it according to product instructions. After that, wash sheet by following the paint label for washing instructions to remove the pencil marks.