How to Clean Silk Bedding
Silk is a wonderful, natural fabric, and is a strong fabric. With proper care, silk can last for a long time. Hand washing is a goof option for cleaning silk bedding.
1. Fill bathtub with lukewarm or cold water.
2. Add about two teaspoons of detergent to the water.
3. Soak the silk bedding in the water for a few minutes, and gently swish the bedding around in the tub.
4. Rinse silk bedding to remove the soap.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water.
6. Hang silk bedding to dry. Avoid drying them in direct sunlight.