How to Clean Silk Scarf
Silk, a delicate and expensive fabric, is prone to snagging. In general, hand washing is the best way to clean you silk scarf.
1. Fill a sink or large bowl with cool water.
2. Add a few drops of mild detergent to the water and create suds.
3. Submerge scarf fully in the water for around 15 minutes.
4. Pour out the water.
5. Rinse scarf with cool tap water to remove all suds.
6. Gently squeeze water out of scarf.
7. Lay scarf on a towel and roll the towel.
8. Unroll the towel and lay scarf on a dry towel to completely dry.