How to Fold Bed Sheets
1. Hold the sheet with the two adjacent corners of one of the shorter edges, and place one hand in each of these two corners.
2. Bring right hand to left, and fold the corner in right hand over the one in left to envelope it.
3. Reach down and pick up the corner that is hanging in front.
4. Bring it up and fold it over the two corners in left hand. And, the corner that’s showing will be inside out
5. Bring the last corner up and fold it over the others, showing the right side which will envelop the other three corners.
6. Place the folded sheet on a flat surface and straighten it into the shape shown.
7. Fold the two edges in, hiding all the elastic.
8. Fold the sheet into a rectangle.9. Continue folding until the rectangle is the size you want it to be.