How to Iron Bed Sheets
1. Remove your sheets from the dryer when they are still slightly damp.
2. Spray starch to each piece, helping achieve the same look and feel of a hotel bed.
3. Fold the sheets lengthwise into quarters, which will speed the ironing process and provide you with a nice, manageable panel to work with.
4. Iron on high heat. It is recommended to full heat up the iron before tackling the folded sheets, for this will help ensure each layer gets a nice pressing.
5. Smooth and tuck. Carefully smooth each layer as you go. Tightly tuck in the corners of each layer, achieving a quintessential polished look.