How to Make A Bed Sheet Into A Toga
How to make a cute toga out of a bed sheet? how to make a toga from a bed sheet?
Here are 3 ways to make a bed sheet into a toga.
1. Basic Toga
- Grab bed sheet‘s corner on one hand, and leave about 15 – 20 cm of the sheet in one hand to tie the knot with. Hold the sheet above either shoulder with the corresponding hand.
- Drape the sheet snug across chest, and then tuck it under the opposite arm.
- Shorten the toga if necessary.
- Wrap the toga around your back.
- Tie the toga with a brooch, pin, or simple knot.
- Secure the layers tightly.
2. Sari-Style Toga
- Hold the corner of the sheet hip level at your left side, covering the front of your body.
- Wrap the fabric around your back, forming a skirt. It is recommended to wrap until it overlaps the first corner by a few inches.
- Pin it in place, forming a waist band.
- Throw the remainder over your right shoulder.
3. Women’s Greek Chiton
- Fold twin sheet lengthwise until it is the desired length of the final dress.
- Fold the sheet in half again, and make sure that one half covers the back of body and the other half covers the front.
- Pin the shoulders with pins, and pin the front section of sheet to the back section of sheet where your clavicle meets with your shoulder.
- Place your arm through the hole which has been formed by the pinning on the side where the front of the sheet meets the back.
- Tie the waist by using a string, a ribbon, or a tight fitting belt. To ensure that your skin is not exposed, you may need to overlap the open sides a bit before you secure the waist.