How to Make A Toddler Bed Blanket
- Choose fabrics.
- Cut the fabric into squares, and the size depends on how many different blocks of material you want.
- Lay the fabric out in a pattern you love.
- Label each row so you can keep track of them.
- Sew the rows of fabric to each other. It is recommended to sew on the wrong sides of the fabric.
- Pin and sew the rows to each other on the wrong sides once you have sewn all of the blocks together.
- Sew the entire front of the blanket together. Trim the excess fabric off near the areas where you did the sewing.
- Lay the blanket on the backing.
- Sew the batting, the front, and the back of the blanket all together.
- Lay the batting on top of the blanket and trim it to fit the front and back of the blanket.
- Sew the three outer edges while it is inside out. Trim off the excess batting and material after the batting is secure to both layers. Then, turn the blanket right-side out.
- Sew the remaining edge if desired.