How to Make Egyptian Cotton Sheets Softer
- Place Egyptian cotton sheets in the washing machine. Add half the laundry detergent you would normally use for a full load to the machine.
- Wash the Egyptian cotton sheets in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Remove sheets immediately from the washing machine after washing.
- Place sheets in dryer on a low setting. Or, you can line dry them.
- Remove sheets from the dryer when they are still damp.
- Iron the sheets on low setting.
- It is recommended to use an extra rinse cycle to help wash out any extra detergent.
- Never use bleach.
- Egyptian cotton sheets will get softer and softer after each washing, drying and ironing.