How to Make Silk Scarf Pillows
1. Cut a piece of muslin 1/4 inch larger than scarf all around.
2. Make the center scarf on it, right side up.
3. Pin and sew 1/8 inch from scarf edge.
4. Cut two pieces of fabric, and make each three-quarters as long as the muslin and the same width.
5. On one end of each, sew a 1 1/2-inch hem.
6. Place the scarf right side up, and then lay one piece of fabric at each end of scarf with right sides down and hems pointing toward center.
7. Pin and sew scarf just inside previously created 1/8-inch seam.
8. Use a knitting needle to turn and press out corners.
9. Iron and slip pillow form inside.