How To Wash Bed Sheets
Wash your sheets once a week if possible. Read the care label of your sheets before washing. Do not wash too many sheets at once.
- Remove sheets from your bed.
- Place the sheets into a washing machine without any other items.
- Add detergent to machine. Do not use too much detergent.
- Choose “sheet cycle” or the regular cycle or the colors cycle.
- Add one cup of vinegar to the rinse cycle to help get rid of any traces of detergent on the sheets.
- Add a quarter cup of lemon juice to the wash cycle to brighten your sheets.