How to Wear Nightwear
How to wear sleepwear?
In general, we not only can wear nightwear in home but also can wear it in public.
- You can wear a just-below-the-knee robe with skinny jeans and heels for a chic as well as buttoned up look.
- When wearing a full pajama set outside of the house, you should pay attention to the cut and style. To elevate the casual look, you can wear sleek trousers, or add a great blazer or coat.
- You can add a simple top and accessories to your pajama pant with elegant detailing like lace, ensuring all the attention will be focused on the fabulous pants!
- To make a sexy date night look, you can wear a negligee with a fitted blazer and cage booties.
- You can take your favorite oversized pajama shirt out of the bedroom with structured wide leg pants. For the perfect play on proportion, you can add ankle boots.