What Your Nightwear Says About You
What your sleepwear says about you?
Style can easily express oneself without having to say a word. In other words, someone can usually acquire a hint of some aspects of your personality according to what you’re wearing.
- If you wear an old t-shirt to bed, you’re probably like to reminiscence on fond memories of the past. You take a lot of photos and keep them safely because taking a blast to the past is one of your favorite past times. You will sleep well when you are dreaming of yesteryear.
- If you wear Muumuu to bed, you are a relentless traditionalist and dream of a love as crazy and deep as Elizabeth’s and Mr. Darcy’s. Before you fall asleep, you will read a few chapters to a whole book.
- If you wear oversized shirt to bed, you could care less about the frivolous, and seek for ease and comfort even in sleepwear. You won’t let anything get in the way of sleep. Your main concern is getting enough sleep to tackle the crazy, hectic schedule you have tomorrow. Even on weekends, you’re not spending an extra moment in bed if you don’t need to. Sometimes, we can see you sleep well because you have to survive.
- If you wear matching set to bed, you’re probably the kind of person who will not sacrifice your style and personal expression even when you’re sleeping. You are a perfectionist. You like making lists, and organizing your things. You seek comfort and style in your pajamas.
- If you wear baby doll set to bed, you are ready to take on anything the world might throw at you. You feel comfortable in sleepwear that shows off your enviable confidence and alluring nature. You like baby doll sets, for you can wear them as a full outfit to bed. You have got a covetable lingerie collection.
- If you wear underwear, you are seemingly always hot and flipping the pillow over to get cool every time you wake up in the middle of the night drenched in your own sweat.
- Last but not least, some people would prefer to be completely, absolutely buck naked when sleeping, because they enjoy it.