What Is A Handkerchief?
Handkerchief is a square of cloth carried in the pocket or purse, for the purpose of wiping ones’ hands as well as face, or blowing one’s nose. Sometimes, Handkerchief is used as a purely decorative attachment in a pocket. Handkerchiefs, especially silk handkerchiefs are essential accessories for each person’s pocket or bag.
Why We Need to Carry Handkerchiefs
- Handkerchiefs can be used to dry our hands after washing hands or using the bathroom.
- Handkerchiefs can be used in emergencies such as liquid is spilled, especially on clothes.
- Lending handkerchiefs to others might be the best reason. For instance, if you see a tearing movie with your girlfriend or accompany your wife to the funeral, you can offer her a soft handkerchief.
- Using handkerchief can reduce the waste of paper towels.
Why We Need to Choose Silk Handkerchief
- Silk handkerchief is soft to touch.
- Silk is a natural structure of protein is good to human skin and it is one of the most hypoallergenic of all the fabrics.
- Silk handkerchief is expensive, but well worth the investment since they can add elegance and nobility to us.
- A silk pocket square can be transformed from a fold of silk handkerchiefs, which is a necessary decorative accessory for gentleman’s tie and suit.
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: