Different people have different methods of washing beddings. Of course the frequency is not the same. However, for new bedding, we need to rinse it thoroughly to remove the pulp and dyeing color on the surface.
Bedding Washing Instructions
- Carefully read washing instructions before cleaning and remove lace and pendant before washing.
- Pour neutral detergent into the washing machine.
- Add warm water no more than 30 ° C.
- Soak the bedding into the detergent for a short time after the detergent has been completely dissolved.
- Rinse it.
- Hang it to dry.
- This method is not suitable for silk.
- Alkaline detergent, high temperature, undissolved detergent or long time soaking will lead to fading.
- When doing washing, make sure you separate the dark beddings from the light.
- If you want to dry it with dryer, please choose the low-temperature drying. In other words, the temperature should not exceed 35 ° C. Otherwise, the bedding will shrink.
How to Store Bedding
- Wash and dry bedding thoroughly.
- Fold it neatly
- Place it in dark, well-ventilated place with low humidity, and put in a certain amount of mothballs (not in direct contact with the products).
- For long-term unused quilts products, you can air them to keep fluffy before using.
- Never rube or twist linen products heavily.
- Place cotton and hemp products in a clean circumstance.
- When storing, don’t forget to separate the light from the dark.
- Do not place white silk products in mothball boxes. Otherwise, it will turn yellow.
- Do not hand wash single-hole fiber pillow.
- Use the pillowcase to keep blots away, eliminating the trouble of washing.
Shop for Silk Bedding Sets
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: