Clean removable silk
- Fill a large sink or bathtub with warm water and small amount of mild detergent. Put the silk item into water and gently stir with your hand. Drain out the wash water.
- Fill the sink or bathtub with cold water and mild vinegar to remove any soap residue from the fabric. Stir silk in the mixture water to rinse. After that, dry it.
Clean unmovable silk
- Soak cloth with cold water, and then add two drops or three drops of mild detergent on it.
- Wipe the dirty area with the damp cloth. Gently press a number of times to remove any stains. Do not rub, for this could damage the fabric.
- Rinse the cloth in cold water to remove any soap residue. Then, dry it.