Orange light and dancing flame can be hypnotic. Sometimes, you want the look of a fire. However, you cannot ignite a real fire for security reasons. Fortunately, the rigging wire flame to the fan can produce the desired effect.
Things you need to do
- First, remove the bottom cover of the metal coffee pot with the can opener. Then, drill two holes on each side of the coffee pot and extend to the other side. And, use a pin through each hole and cut any excess with a hand saw, forming the fan mount.
- Next, place a small fan inside the coffee pot and use dowels to support it, and pass the plug through the bottom to make it attached to the outside of the fan.
- Use chalk to draw a 4cm triangle at the bottom on a piece of white silk, and cut out it with scissors.
- Connect the silk to the coffee pot, and place two spots on each side of the coffee pot. Push the end of the triangle base into place.
- Place the silk fire in the position you want and aim at several small orange and red spotlights.
- Finally, insert the fan and turn on the light to create the appearance of the fire.