Although it is difficult to remove blood from silk bed linen, we should try to remove it.
Remove fresh blood stains
- Mix 1 teaspoon of salt per with 1 cup of water.
- Sponge the stain with this mixture.
- Rinse it with clear water, and repeat this steps if necessary.
Remove dried blood
- Sponge the stain with cold water that has salt in it
- If this way doesn’t work, apply a paste out of meat tenderizer to the stain, and pat gently to work the paste in and then rinse.
As long as we turn to some everyday items that we can find them around the house, we are able to remove stain from silk sheets.