It is often difficult to remove body odor from silk fabric. Silk is delicate and requires special cleaning instructions. You should choose a proper method to remove odor without damaging the silk. Maybe, you can try the following solution to completely eliminate the odor.
Steps to Remove Body Odor from Silk Linen
- Pour cold water into a sink or bathtub, and then add a mild laundry detergent and 1/2 cup white vinegar.
- Submerge the silk in the mixture solution. Carefully massage the wire to let it absorb the cleaning solution.
- Remove the silk item after at least 30 minutes. Replace the mixture in the sink or bathtub with cold water
- Submerge the silk in the cold water, and gently massage it to remove soap.
- Remove the silk items after 30 minutes, and then place it in a clean bath towel. Next, roll up the towel to squeeze out the excess water in the items.
- Hang silk items to dry it. You should repeat this process until the odor is completely removed from the silk.