Pen ink stains can happen in the blink of an eye. For instance: a pen falls, leaving a stain across the silk dress. If this happens to us, what should we do? Is it possible to remove it?
- If possible, take off your clothes for it will be easier to deal with clothes that are not worn.
- Check the clothes to find all the stains. While large or clearly placed ink stains can be easily found, there may be other markers latent.
- Use paper towels to print any excess ink from silk clothing. Repeat this process until any fresh ink has been lifted away. Alternately, put some paper towels under the stains and the other on the top, and then lay a book on it for a few minutes, allowing the excess to be soaked up.
- Spray the stain with the hairspray and let it soak for about a minute. (If no hair spray is available, you can try alcohol or alcohol.)
- Wipe the stains with a paper towel and gently pour the hairspray into the silk fabric to break and remove the ink.
- Use silk-friendly detergent or cleanser to wash it to remove any solvent remaining in the fiber, and dry it.
PandaSilk.com provides silk robes, silk pajamas & silk nightgowns.
- Plus Size Silk Sleepwear
- Silk Robes for Women
- Silk Robes for Men
- Silk Pajamas for Women
- Silk Pajamas for Men
- Silk Nightgowns for Women