Chinese silk blanket has beauty, luster and texture because of the silk fibers it contains. Silk is the most luxurious natural fiber in the world.
- Hand-washing or dry cleaning the silk blanket for the first 2/3 times, preserving the gloss of the satin and softening the silk fibers. Some color especially the darker tones will lose in this process.
- Never dry Chinese silk blanket in sunlight or near radiators, for sunlight will fade silk blanket.
- Do not severely stain the silk blanket before cleaning.
- Keep silk blanket fresh and in good condition with regular cleaning.
- Rough skin on heels, broken as well as chipped toe nails, and strong hairs on legs might cause excessive wear and pull threads on Chinese silk blanket.
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: