Chinese silk blanket has beauty, luster and texture because of the silk fibers it contains. Silk is the most luxurious natural fiber in the world.
- Hand-washing or dry cleaning the silk blanket for the first 2/3 times, preserving the gloss of the satin and softening the silk fibers. Some color especially the darker tones will lose in this process.
- Never dry Chinese silk blanket in sunlight or near radiators, for sunlight will fade silk blanket.
- Do not severely stain the silk blanket before cleaning.
- Keep silk blanket fresh and in good condition with regular cleaning.
- Rough skin on heels, broken as well as chipped toe nails, and strong hairs on legs might cause excessive wear and pull threads on Chinese silk blanket.