Everyone, especially women, admires beauty. Now, you can try silk cocoons to keep skin smooth and blemish free.
What Is Silk Cocoon
Silkworm cocoon, the casing of silkworm, is used to clean and exfoliates the skin. Most silk cocoons are white or soft yellow, and have an oval or round shape. A regular silk cocoon is 3-4 cm long.
The Impact on Your Skin
- Silk cocoa contains natural protein, amino acids and collagen, and these are suitable for anti-aging, keep the skin soft and nourish, and remove blemishes and dead cells.
- Gently massage your face with silk products, silk cocoons will release Sericin to make complexion clearer and smoother with continued usage.
- According to a survey, as long as you use silk cocoon for a month or so, you will find the UV damage and scar formation will be improved by 20%.
Steps to Use Silk Cocoons
- Soak silk cocoon in warm water for about 3 minutes.
- Place silk cocoon on the fingertip through the opening when it becomes wet and soft.
- Massage the surface of the circular motion
Chinese people firstly used silk cocoon for skin beauty over 2,000 years ago. Today, the ancient beauty routine is still popular.