- Fabric: 100% 22 momme pure long stranded mulberry silk
- Thread Count: 600
- International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Silk Bedding Care Instructions
- Machine-washable in cold water on most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Health Benefits of Silk Bedding
- Silk is a natural insulator. Depending on the temperature, silk duvets either draw heat away from the body, or traps in the warmth. In the winter, the large fibres in silk duvets, reduce heat loss from the body, but in summer, the silk fleece sheds surplus heat by wicking away moisture from your body – keeping you cool and comfortable. This also means that one silk duvet/quilt will satisfy two sleepers with different warmth needs.
- Silk is naturally hypoallergenic. Silk Filled Duvet/ Comforter are resistant to dust and house mites, mildew, mould, and rot that attacks other fibres. Sufferers of asthma, blocked sinuses or other hay fever symptoms, can find relief in silk duvet bedding, as well as those with allergies to down or other synthetic material.
- Silk is composed of 18 amino acids. The same amino acids that are found in our own bodies. Medical studies have show that this can help blood circulation and your digestion system during sleep. It also helps to reduce the discomfort of itchy skin and aids in preventing vascular sclerosis.
- Black Silk Duvet Cover
- Bright Coffee Silk Duvet Cover
- Chocolate Silk Duvet Cover
- Deep Purple Silk Duvet Cover
- Gold Silk Duvet Cover
- Ivory Silk Duvet Cover
- Light Blue Silk Duvet Cover
- Navy Blue Silk Duvet Cover
- Ocean Blue Silk Duvet Cover
- Pink Silk Duvet Cover
- Silver Gray Silk Duvet Cover
- Soft Green Silk Duvet Cover
- Soft Yellow Silk Duvet Cover
- White Silk Duvet Cover
- Wine Red Silk Duvet Cover