- Fabric: 25momme silk Charmeuse fabric made of 100% mulberry silk
- Thread Count: 800
- Closure: Envelop Closure
- International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Difference Between Oxford and Housewife Pillowcases
We have 2 styles of pillowcases: Oxford and Housewife Pillowcases, you can select whichever you like.
- Housewife Pillowcases have a sewn edge, which fits snugly to the pillow (below top),
- Oxford Pillowcases have a fabric border around the edge, usually around 5cm (below bottom).
Silk Pillowcases Care Instructions
- Machine-washable in cold water on most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
- Black Silk Pillowcases
- Deep Purple Silk Pillowcases
- Ivory Silk Pillowcases
- White Silk Pillowcases
- How to Wash Silk Pillowcases
- Clean Silk Pillowcases Regularly to Prevent Breakouts
- How To Wash and Clean Silk Pillowcases
- How To Care For Silk Pillowcases
- 3 Reasons Why Silk Pillowcases Are Good For Your Hair
- 3 Reasons To Own A Silk Pillowcase
- Silk Pillowcase Are Good For Skin & Hair Care
- Benefits of Sleeping on Silk Pillowcases
- Why are Silk Pillowcases Good for Skin & Hair