PandaSilk sleepwears are all made of finest mulberry silk, featuring a variety of colors and styles, fashionable designs, customization available if required.
- Fabric: 100% 22 momme pure long stranded mulberry silk
- International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
10 different colors available.
- 01 Black Silk Pajamas for Men
- 02 Navy Blue Silk Pajamas for Men
- 03 Chocolate Silk Pajamas for Men
- 04 Gold Silk Pajamas for Men
- 05 Pink Silk Pajamas for Men
- 06 Wine Red Silk Pajamas for Men
- 07 Beige Silk Pajamas for Men
- 08 Aqua Green Silk Pajamas for Men
- 09 Light Coffee Silk Pajamas for Men
- 10 Ivory Silk Pajamas for Men
Sleepwear Size Chart for Men
Silk Sleepwear Care Instructions
- Machine-washable in cold water on most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Health Benefits of Silk
- Silk is a natural insulator. Depending on the temperature, silk either draw heat away from the body, or traps in the warmth. In the winter, the large fibres in silk, reduce heat loss from the body, but in summer, silk wicks away moisture from your body – keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Silk is naturally hypoallergenic. Silk is resistant to dust and house mites, mildew, mould, and rot that attacks other fibres.
Sufferers of asthma, blocked sinuses or other hay fever symptoms, can find relief in silk duvet bedding, as well as those with allergies to down or other synthetic material.
- Silk is composed of 18 amino acids. The same amino acids that are found in our own bodies. Medical studies have show that this can help blood circulation and your digestion system during sleep. It also helps to reduce the discomfort of itchy skin and aids in preventing vascular sclerosis.