It is difficult to find the right fit for pajama pants even if there are lots of different pajamas stores. For instance, if you find the legs are comfortable, the waist will be too loose. If the waist is suitable, the legs usually will be too tight. Many people will choose large size, rather than small size sine they can insert an elastic waistband into the waist lining to easily fix a loose-fitting pair of pajama pants.
- Turn your pajamas over, place it on a table, and smooth any wrinkles.
- Next, fold the top of the pants about one inch near the waist and then fold one inch after another.This fabric will wrap elastic waistband.
- Third, place a long elastic belt around your waste, and gently tighten it. Then, add an inch to this length of the belt and use a pair of scissors to cut the excess length.
- After that, use a sewing machine to sew the 2 ends of the elastic waistbands.
- Place the elastic belt in the folds of the pajamas, and make sure it is wrapped in the fabric. Use a sewing machine to sew along the bottom of the fold and the waistband, and then stitch along the top of the fabric.
- Finally, turn over your pants.
PandaSilk.com provides silk robes, silk pajamas & silk nightgowns.