With mulberry silk comforters, your body heat can pass through it during sleep, giving you a warm and comfortable feeling. In general, silk can be used throughout the year. The fabric is comfortable and warm in the winter and cool in summer.
Silk can absorb moisture because of its structure containing large hollow spaces in the middle.
Silk duvet is made of long fiber mulberry silk, a natural healthy material. If you sleep with silk duvet, you will find that there is less sweat. Thus, there is less bacteria accumulated in the duvet.
Beneficial for skin and hair
Silk, a nature animal fiber, contains amino acids which are the same that are found in the human skin and hair, delaying the appearance of wrinkles.
Silk, made by silkworms, can expel unwanted substances such as bacteria, fungi and other insects (such as dust mites), keeping your bed more allergy free.
Silk comforters will not bunch together inside the casing because the silk filling has been layered with long filaments of silk.
Shop for Natural Silk Comforters
- (Summer) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 1Kg Silk Fibers
- (Summer) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 1.5Kg Silk Fibers
- Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 2Kg Silk Fibers
- Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 2.5Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 3Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 3.5Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 4Kg Silk Fibers
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: