Among all the clothing we can dress up for costume parties, pajamas proved to be the most comfortable clothes. Pajamas can act as basis for lots of costume ideas, added by a series of makeups. In this article, we are going to present you with some useful, creative ideas for either Halloween costumes or pajama costume parties.
Vintage Pajama Sets
Purchase a set of vintage pajamas at local discount store:
- 1950s slips can be used to make a pin-up girl costume.
- Want to dress up like a housewife who has gone mad? Use a vintage slip or pajama set with the help of red lipstick, hair curlers and alcohol.
- For men who want to be an old classic movie star or Hugh Hefner, try a smoking jacket.
Costume Ideas for Kids
Pajamas can be widely used in children’s costume ideas.
- To dress up as a bunny or angel, use white color pajamas together with mask, tail and wings.
- To dress up as a bee or chicken, trey yellow color pajamas with wings and masks.
- To stay warm at cold Halloween night, simply wear a pajama set under Halloween costume.
Costume Ideas for Adults
For adults who want to wear pajamas on a costume party, lots of creative ideas can be used. Go to local costume store or just shop online for a set of footed pajama, together with other tools like whiskers, devil horns and face paint for black cat.
- Select pajamas with the right color which will fit with the costume well, red footed pajama set can be used in devil’s costume, for example.
- To dress up as Mrs. Robinson from the movie “The Graduate”, use a silky robe or negligee.
- To dress up as tired housewife, use pajamas together with a green mask and a sleep cap.
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: