With the improvement of living standards, more and more people began to pursue a healthy life. They tend to get sleepier earlier in the evening and awaken earlier in the morning. However, many people don’t know that some potential dangers lie within their sheets. Now, many people choose organic sheets because of its amazing health benefits. Organic bedding sheets are free from toxic chemicals, and are an essential part of a clean and healthy home.
What Is Non-organic Bedding
Some manufacturers coat their non-organic bedding with a mixture of chemicals including ammonia, formaldehyde, bleach and heavy metals, preventing the material from catching fire. Non-organic bedding will result in the onset of disease and chronic conditions including arthritis, eczema, joint pain, headaches and other physical illnesses because your skin absorbs these chemicals.
Non-organic bedding may exacerbate or create lung and breathing problems, including asthma because the chemicals may leak out into the air.
What Is Organic Bedding
Organic cotton fibers are grown without the use of chemicals or steroids. These fibers don’t contain particles that are genetically engineered, and they are used to make the bedding. Organic bedding is good for the environment and safe for humans because it is biodegradable. Some organic bedding is composed of pure, 100 percent cotton. Some organic bedding is a blend of cotton and wool, which acts as a natural fire retardant.
- Organic bedding helps to create a better world for upcoming generations.
- Organic bedding doesn’t contain dust mites, and it is environmentally friendly.
- Organic cotton bedding can help to rejuvenate the body and revitalize the mind.
- Organic bedding is hypoallergenic and absorbs moisture from the body during sleep.
- Organic bedding regulates body temperature, provides vital support to the organic farming industry, and helps people sleep better.
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: