Duvet covers are fabric casings that cover a comforter. On the off chance that you have a costly quill or down comforter, duvet covers shield the comforter from wearing and tearing, and keep it from being filthy. The comforter will move around inside the duvet cover on the off chance that it is not protected. Ties are utilized to keep the comforter to avoid moving around in duvet cover.
- Twill tape or ribbon (discretionary)
Steps to Put on Duvet Cover
- Turn the duvet cover inside out. Put the comforter over the duvet cover, with the corners of the comforter corresponding to the corners of the duvet cover.
- Fixate the ties to the corners of the duvet cover. Pull a tie at the bottom corner of the duvet cover over the aligning corner of the comforter; tie it in a tight knot. Repeat this with the other bottom tie.
- Turn the duvet cover right-side out. Pull the comforter up inside the duvet cover and align it when necessary.
- Tie the top corner ties in the duvet cover to the top corners of the comforter. Button or zip the duvet cover to close it.