- Silk Shines — Because of silk’s unique sheen, colours radiate and assume a illuminate character. This gleaming, however, is not the only quality of silk.
- Silk Caresses — Thanks to its extremely fine and smooth fibre structure, silk flows in a supple and soft way.
- Silk Insulates — Silk cools and warms simultaneously. Silk garments are perfect for Summer and Winter. Silk worn as a second layer underneath warms without being bulky. It can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without feeling damp. Silk will absorb perspiration while letting your skin breathe. Silk contributes to your well-being.
- Silk Wears — In spite of its delicate appearance, silk is relatively robust. Its smooth surface resists soil and odors well. Silk is wrinkle and tear resistant, and dries quickly.
- Silk is Safe — Because of its protein structure, silk is the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics. That means it’s less likely to cause allergic reactions to the wearer. Silk is also fire retardant. It keeps fire from spreading to its neighborhood, even if it catches fire.
- Silk Flatters — Silk has been celebrated throughout history: Princesses are clad in silken robes and noblemen in silken capes. 2000 years ago, Chinese poets wrote of the harmonizing virtues of silk clothing. Silk remains a magical fabric with often subtle benefits.
- Silk is naturally wrinkle-resistant, glossy, hypoallergenic, and easy to care for. Other fabrics can only claim these qualities after being treated with additives.
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: