WordPress Easy Syntax Highlighter Plugin
Syntax Highlighter powered by Google code prettify script, fast and lightweight. Up to 31 preset different color themes.
- Works even if code contains embedded links, line numbers, etc.
- Options to show line numbers or not.
- Lightweights: small download and does not block page from loading while running.
- Supports all C-like, Bash-like, and XML-like languages. No need to specify the language.
- Extensible language handlers for other languages. You can specify the language.
- Widely used with good cross-browser support.
Input Code Block in Visual Editor, then switch to Text Editor, and click the shortcode quicktags.
- [SyntaxHL] code block inside [/SyntaxHL] — this will NOT show line numbers.
- [SyntaxHLNumbers] code block inside [/SyntaxHLNumbers] — this will show line numbers.