Want to know how to quickly find a suitable bathrobe for you?
Here, as long as you know your height and weight, you can quickly determine which one is right for you. Even if you are going to buy a bathrobe for your friends or relatives, you had better know their correct size before buying, saving a lot of time.
Look At The Different Fabrics & Height Options
- There are short and long bathrobes. Sometimes, bathrobe may end up in the middle of the calf.
- Bathrobes can be made of various fabrics such as silk, cotton, twill, terry cloth and velvet. Silk is proved to be the best fabric for bathrobes.
- Silk bathrobes for women https://www.pandasilk.com/product-category/silk-sleepwear/silk-robes/
- Silk bathrobes for men https://www.pandasilk.com/product-category/silk-sleepwear/silk-robes-for-men/
- Knowing what fabric you want will help you quickly filter out some needless bathrobes.
Normally, you will see OSFM or “One Size Fits Most” on bathrobes.
- A woman wearing a moderately uniform proportion may fit the “One Size Fits Most” bathrobes.
- For smaller women, they may add a hem to the longer OSFM bathrobes.
- For plus-size women, they need to search OSFM size in plus-size stores.
In a word, no matter where you buy bathrobe, you should select the robe with actual measurements and sizes.
In addition to the OSFM option, bathrobes have petite/small, small/medium, medium/large and large/extra-large.
If possible, try bathrobes before buying. If not, carefully watch the sizing chart supplied by the manufacturer. Do not forget to look at the sleeve length.