This article present you with a breakdown of the most common fabrics used to make bed sheets.
1. Silk fabric
Silk fabrics have gorgeous and rich appearance, and their elasticity and moisture absorption are much better than cotton. Silk has the effect of natural soft light and flicker.
Learn more about silk:
2. Polyester cotton
Polyester cotton, made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton, contains two kinds including plain and twill.
3. Yarn-dyed cotton
- Dying yarns with different colors, and then weaving them to make yarn-dyed cotton.
- Yarn-dyed cotton has a strong dye penetration, fastness to dyeing, and a strong three-dimensional feel of yarns of different colored fabrics.
- Yarn-dyed cotton has the characteristics of cotton fabrics.
- The big disadvantage of yarn-dyed cotton is that its shrinkage degree is much greater.
4. Pure cotton
- Pure cotton comes in lots of flower styles, and is comfortable to use. And, this washable fabric has strong moisture absorption and less electrostatic.
- However, pure cotton is easy to winkle, shrink, and less elastic. And, it cannot withstand the base.
- Do not use it in temperatures above 100 degrees Celsius for a long time.
5. High-density jacquard fabric
High-density jacquard fabric, a high quality cotton fabric with light-colored, feels thick and smooth with long lasting performance. It is usually light-colored.
Learn more about cotton: