The Silk Road is as long as 4,350 miles (7,000 kilometers) with 2,485 miles (4,000 kilometers) in China, active duringThe 2nd Century BC to the 1st Century AD.
The Silk Road connected China with the Iranian world, specifically the city of Samarkand (in today’s Uzbekistan) and the surrounding communities.
- Silk Road Facts
- Famous Travelers on the Silk Road
- History of the Silk Road: Silk Road in Different Dynasties
- The Earliest Globalization – the Silk Road
- A Brief History of the Silk Road: Development, Significance, Travelers
- Dunhuang Frescoes, Mogao Caves and the Silk Road
- Chang’an-Tianshan Corridor of the Silk Road was designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site
- The Importance & Historical Significance of the Silk Road
- How Long Is The Silk Road In Miles
- Where Did The Silk Road Originate
- Who Discovered Silk Road
- When Was the Silk Road Founded
- Interesting Facts About Ancient China Silk Road For Kids