To improve the overall impression of our bedroom, we can make a well-made as well as tidy bed. However, bed sheets wrinkle easily and most of us have no spare time to actually iron them. Now, the good news is that we can take care of this pesky problem completely without using iron.
- It is recommended to choose sheets containing a good amount of stretch in them. Sheets with lower thread counts and polyester blends have little wrinkles. Jersey knit sheets (or T-shirt sheets) stretch the most, thus there is almost no wrinkles.
- Wash sheets alone or with a similar weight of fabric, preventing bunching as they wash.
- Use dryer to dry sheets alone with low-heat setting to prevent twisting.
- Remove the sheets before they are completely dry and wrinkles have set in.
- Once you remove sheets from the dryer, fold them as quickly as possible.
- Press down and smooth them as your fold.
- If your sheets stay in the dryer too long and winkles have set in, you should throw in a damp washcloth and open the dryer for another 10 minutes.
- The higher the thread count of your sheets, the more they will wrinkle.
- If you want to own perfect wrinkle-free sheets, you can try ironing the top portion that folds over the bedspread, or try ironing the pillowcase.