Both sleep habits and daily lifestyle can affect your sleep quality. Tips below can improve your sleep quality.
1. Improve Sleep Environment
A nice sleeping environment is the key of good sleep.
A big and comfortable bed, thus you have enough space to stretch and turn. You may consider changing new bedding sets if you have a sore back or an aching neck after waking up. Pure silk bedding sets are best choice. Use sleep eye mask or sleep cap can also help you fall into sleep fast.
Shop for Silk Bedding Sets
2. Regular Sleep Schedule
- If you go to bed and get up at the same time every day, you will feel energetic since it can help set your body’s internal clock and optimize the quality of your sleep.
- Do not sleep too long in the afternoon. 15 to 20 minutes of sleep is enough if you sleep well at night. If you sleep too long in the afternoon, you will fall asleep at night.
3. Regular Exercise
- Exercise is able to speed up your metabolism and improve body temperature. It is recommended to exercise in the mooring or afternoon. Avoid exercising before going to bed.
- However, you can do yoga, walk or some relaxing and low impact exercise to prompt sleep.
- Keep in mind: exercise demands consistency.
4. Adjust Eating Habits
- You had better not drink coffee, tea and alcohol in the hours leading up to your bedtime.
- Eat dinner early. Do not eat spicy, rich foods within two hours of bed.
- Do not drink too much liquid at night because they will cause frequent bathing throughout the night.