By using duvet cover, we not only can keep our comforter free from stains and wear, but also can easily change the color and look of our bedding. Here, however, do you know how to keep a comforter in place in a duvet cover?
- Place the duvet on the bed, keeping the top edge of the duvet on the top of the bed and the opening of the duvet facing the bottom of the bed.
- Gather the duvet at the top edge of the bed, thus you can reach the inside of the bottom opening and reach the two corners of the top.
- Insert the comforter’s top right corner into the duvet’s top right corner, and secure it with one duvet clip to hold it in place.
- Insert the comforter’s top left corner into the duvet’s top left corner, and secure it with one duvet clip to hold it in place.
- Hold the top right and left corners to lift the duvet and comforter.
- Shake them firmly to bring the duvet cover down over the comforter.
- Place the duvets and quilts on the bed.
- Pull the duvet down to cover the whole comforter.
- Adjust the bottom right and left corners.
- Place a duvet clip in each corner to keep the comforter in place.
- Along the open edge of the duvet, zip or button it closed.
Keep the duvet clips stay inside the duvet to keep comforter from shifting inside the duvet.
Also available in: French