Children’s fluctuating energy levels can be expressed through the pajamas party’s ideas. Begins with high-energy sleeping bag races, and ends with arts-and-crafts activity. More useful tips are shown below.
Activities in Pajama Party
- Turn clean pillow cases or large white t-shirts into pajamas and felt-tipped fabric markers.
- Instruct children to decorate their pillowcases with their own slogans or drawings, and then let their friends sign on it.
- Let children make door hangers and decorate them with shape and letter stickers, glue and glitter.
Games in Pajama Party
Play assorted games with sleeping bags. Here, we show 2 games.
- Ask some children leave the room and wait outside until the others are completely hidden in the sleeping bag, and then let the child come back and try to guess who is inside the bag by feeling the bag.
- Divide the children into two teams. Let them go into their bag. (The top of the bag is opened.) Then, ask them hop the length of the room, touch the wall and return to tag their next teammate in the race
Food in Pajama Party
It is recommended to prepare pizza, ice cream sundaes or other easily food.
- Make mini-pizzas by using spaghetti sauce and English muffins or bagels. Place mushrooms, green peppers, grated mozzarella cheese, sliced Italian spicy sausages, sausages and olives in different bowls.
- Make ice cream sundaes.
Remove vanilla, chocolate and strawberry flavored ice cream from the carton.
Place a variety of toppings, such as cream candy syrup, chocolate sauce, cherries, fruit, nuts and candy bowls, in a bowl.
Add the table with cans of whipped cream to the top off their sundaes.
Decorations in Pajama Party
- Create personalized party banner. Let the kids use markers, crayons and pastels, even photos to create their own personalized pajama party banner.
- Create artwork collage. Children can cut out stars, planets and comets from different-colored and glow-in-the-dark paper, and then past these collages on the ceiling.