Many factors can affect sleep. For instance, if you can find a suitable sleepwear, your sleeping quality can be improved. Some users may focus on the material of sleepwear. In general, sleepwear can be made of different materials.
- Silk sleepwear is smooth, slippery and luxurious. Silk can keep cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather. Thus, silk is an excellent choice for sleepwear.
- More importantly, silk contains 18 essential amino which can help replenish the loss of collagen in the skin.
- Besides, silk has a high moisture absorption rate to keep your skin at the right humidity.
Although cotton doesn’t irritate the skin, it is not a wise idea for cooler weather since it cannot exactly wick away moisture.
Bamboo is natural and breathable, and can wick away moisture. Therefore, bamboo is an ideal fabric for warmer climates.
Flannel sleepwear is a great choice for cold winter for it can easily get you all cozy when bedtime comes.
Moisture-wicking fabric Sleepwear
If you experience night sweating, you can choose sleepwear with wicking materials.
Comfortable sleepwear is one of the key elements of a good sleep. After seeing the above introduction, you can select a suitable one according to actual needs.
- Different Types Of Silk & Their Differences
- Different Types Of Silk Fabric With Pictures
- Different Types Of Fibers With Pictures & Their Properties
- Different Types Of Synthetic Fibres With Pictures & Their Uses
- Different Types Of Woven Fabric With Pictures & Their Uses
- Different Types Of Indian Silk Sarees With Pictures
- Different Types Of Clothing Materials With Pictures & Their Uses
- Different Types of Bed Sheet Fabrics & Materials
- Silk Sleepwear Nightwear Buying Guide – Different Types of Sleepwear
- Different Types of Bed Sheets: Microfiber, Cotton, Bamboo & Silk