On a sunny day, almost all people will enjoy the sunshine with their family or friends. They always put their comforter under the sunshine and then lie on it to bath in the sun. But, do you know the tips of airing a quit?
Benefits for Airing Comforter
- Airing a quit is really beneficial to our health.
- Quit will absorb all kinds of air and harmful substances such as bacteria, microorganism, dust, sweat on human body. However, do you know how to kill these harmful viruses and bacteria?
- Now, you can put your comforter under the sunshine, for the ultraviolet ray in the sunshine has a very strong bactericidal effect, and lets people less touch virus to effectively resist and violate the virus.
Tips for Airing Comforters
- Do not air comforter frequently and do not air it for a long time. Otherwise, the fiber of comforter will be shortened and easy to fall off.
- It is recommended to air comforter at noon, and place a layer of thin cloth on it.
- For cotton comforter, you can air it for one or two hours.
- For down, wool or silk filled comforter, you can air them in ventilated place 1 hour for high temperature will make oil of feathers and wool change with disgusting smell.
- Never clap comforter when dry it.
- Dry your comforter frequently, as well as wash and change it frequently to kill all mites.
- Add some disinfection when washing to completely clean the comforter.
Shop for Natural Silk Comforters
- (Summer) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 1Kg Silk Fibers
- (Summer) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 1.5Kg Silk Fibers
- Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 2Kg Silk Fibers
- Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 2.5Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 3Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 3.5Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 4Kg Silk Fibers