Compared with crumpled silk pajamas set off from the floor, many people like choosing fresh and folded pajamas which are rolled under the pillow or drawers dresser. No doubt, you can put these P.J.s on the back of the chair or throw them on a shelf. However, it is recommended to properly fold the pajamas since you can easily complete this task with a few flips over the wrist and elbow. Some useful tips are shown below.
How to Fold Pajama Bottoms
- Keep pants in front of you and fold them in length to align its legs, and waist.
- Place the folded pants on the bed or on the workbench and smooth the creases with your hand.
- Fold the pants’ ankles to the knees and smooth the creases.
- Fold the knee up to the waist and smooth the creases.
- Place the folded pajama bottoms aside.
How to Fold Pajama Shirt
- Hold the pajamas shirt in front of you and fold it longitudinally to align its collar, sleeve, and waist hem.
- Place the folded shirt on the bed or table, and use your hands to smooth the wrinkles.
- Fold the arms back across the body of the shirt so that the arms meet or extend past the waist hem and smooth away the wrinkles.
- Fold the shirt cuffs up to the elbow and smooth the crease.
- Fold the bottom of the shirt up to the collar and smooth the crease.
PandaSilk.com provides silk robes, silk pajamas & silk nightgowns.