You will feel frustrated if your pajama pants are a bit too long. In general, you can easily fix this problem by hemming them. Now, read the following part to know how to easily and quickly hem a pair of pajama bottoms.
Steps to Alter Pajama Bottoms
- Try pajamas. Place the pins in the fabric horizontal position and you want the new hem lying down. Do this on your pajamas legs.
- Place the pajama bottoms on a table, and make the legs are lined up hem-to-hem. Do not remove the pins.
- Use a ruler to measure the needle from the old trim to the horizontal placement, and you will use this measurement at the bottom of each pajamas leg.
- Next, use the previous measurements to measure the hem at intervals of 2 to 3 inches, and draw short marks around each pajamas leg. Use the chalk to make short markers.
- Finally, carefully remove all pins.
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: