Silk dress will give their women plenty of sexy appeal. However, silk dress wrinkle easily. Even if we have taken all precautions, we cannot avoid this happening. Fortunately, you can easily, quickly and inexpensively remove some small wrinkles or even a lot of large wrinkles by yourself. Some useful tips are shown below.
Shower Steam Removes Wrinkles from Silk
- When you shower, you can hang your silk dress in the bathroom without touching any other surface.
- It is recommended to take a long, very hot shower. The steam from the shower will begin to loosen the wrinkles of the clothes without damaging the fabric.
- After the shower, you should shake out the silk dress before opening the door, helping some wrinkles fall off from the silk skirt.
Iron Steam Removes Wrinkles from Silk
- Hang the dress in another area of the house with an electrical outlet. Thus, you can walk completely around the dress to remove the wrinkles.
- Insert an iron with a steam option near the dress and raise it.
- Hold iron from the clothes about six inches, and use its steam to blast wrinkles. Use one hand to hit the wrinkles, and use the other hand to slightly drag the hem of the garment to help pull out the wrinkles. Repeat this process for a several time until all wrinkles disappear.
To use an iron on silk, you need to use its low temperature setting. The last resort is to use iron directly on the dress to prevent any irregularities or burns in the silk.
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: