Everyone may have received a gift of pajamas. However, most of them will find their received pajamas don’t fit them since they are either too small or too big. Fortunately, you can shrink large pajamas which are made of collapsible natural fibers (such as silk, cotton and wool).
Steps to Shrink Silk Pajamas
- Firstly, place pajamas in a washing machine.
- Then, add enough detergent for the load, or you can add items that can withstand high wash settings.
- Please use a time longer than recommended by the manufacturer to rinse pajamas with hot water.
- The pajamas are placed in a dryer and dried for a longer period of time than the fabric is recommended at higher heat setting than the care label.
- If the pajamas are still larger than you want, repeat the process from the beginning.
PandaSilk.com provides silk robes, silk pajamas & silk nightgowns.