Sleeping with a good comforter, we can enjoy a warm and peaceful sleep and dream. It is important to choose a suitable comforter. Made of staggered piece of cocoons pulled by hand, silk comforter is very soft and light. Many people like sleeping with silk comforter for its comfortable feeling.
- Silk contains lots of amino acids which are similar to what are found in the human body. Therefore, nature silk is good for skin. Nature silk is a good choice for baby and allergy sufferers.
- Silk, a natural animal protein fiber, has high air permeability, thus you will feel comfortable owing to free skin perspiration and secretion.
- Silk’s warmth retention property is better than cotton and wool. Silk can naturally fix body, preventing the loss of heat.
- In some colder areas, down duvet is becoming the first choice.
- Down duvet can save a lot of air to prevent the loss of body temperature because of its three-dimensional structure. Duvet can keep fluffy because it contains grease ingredients.
- Down duvet will shrink and inflate according to the temperature changing.
- Down, a natural fiber, has good permeability and can keep skin dry.
Silk Duvets vs. Down Duvets
|Down Filling||Down is a very good insulator, but can often be too good. Easy to make you overheat. Down comforters are unable to help keep your surroundings at a constant temperature and you will need a wider range of weights throughout the year.||Down is the lightest; soft to the touch||Not hypoallergenic, someone makes a combination of white goose down and other fibers which is hypoallergenic to some extent.|
|Silk Filling||Silk comforters keep you comfortable over a wider range of temperatures. They allow some of your body heat to escape they keep you contented rather than too hot or too cold.||silk is lighter than wool; soft to the touch, and a special “silky smooth” feeling||Naturally hypoallergenic, resists mold, dust mites, and mildew|
Shop for Natural Silk Comforters
- (Summer) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 1Kg Silk Fibers
- (Summer) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 1.5Kg Silk Fibers
- Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 2Kg Silk Fibers
- Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 2.5Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 3Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 3.5Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 4Kg Silk Fibers
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: